Low Pressure House Wash
Please don’t allow anyone to try and blast a dirty house using high pressure from a pressure washer. A knowledgeable operator will have equipment and the ability to reduce pressure to a safe level. As you wash a home, dirt comes off in layers. Outer walls that protect your home are delicate even though they are hard surfaces.Washing the exterior of your home can be a time consuming task. Often it’s beyond a home owners ability or skills.
As your home ages, mold and mildew take their toll and change the once shiny appearance of the property. If allowed to continue, mold and mildew may spread over the entire home.
- High pressure water blasting is not a good solution.
- Brushing and scrubbing is way too hard.
The Solution Is High Quality Detergents!
A professional pressure washing company can remove all the layers of dirt, pollen, mildew and mold efficiently without damage to your property.
- Environmental pollutants can be safely removed from buildings
- High quality cleaning equipment, operated at low pressure also protects your property.
What’s The Fair Value For Cleaning?
This is a trick question because you get what you pay for. Deep cleaning (removing all the layers of pollutants) takes longer and will cost more. A single light pass over your walls will remove a few layers of dirt and make the house look slightly better. This is a step in the right direction. With just a little more work, your house can be completely clean.
We Only Do Deep CLeaning
Most property owners want their homes to be really clean and free of mold and mildew. There are sometimes health issues if mildew and mold are not removed. I like the challenge of deep cleaning properties that may not have been washed for over 10 years.
My expectation is that your property will be very clean with no damage. I describe my cleaning process as 4 step deep cleaning.
- Prep the property to prevent damage from detergents.
- Protect your landscaping from detergents by rinsing often.
- Wash the hard surface with specially formulated high quality detergents.
- Rinse the hard surface to remove contaminants.
Steps 2, 3 and 4 are repeated as necessary. I wash the surface until it is clean.
Eliminating any step would be light general cleaning rather than deep cleaning.